Wednesday 24 July 2013

Yogyakarta Borobudar, Indonesia

Well it is a well done build but that is about all I can say here.  I will paste the destination guide notes.

"Yogyakarta, Indonesia, has some of the most famous archaeological sites around. Borobudur and Prambanan are some of the largest ninth century temples discovered. Come explore these intricate and mysterious locations."




I am sure a lot of work went into this build but I am sorry to say it was spoiled by the bright orange neon sign for a store.  Don't get me wrong, I understand that tiers have to be paid but feel that at some places there is a need to do this discreetly.

Worth a visit to see the work put into the build but I flew about, saw nothing else to keep me there and we left after less than 5 minutes once Ki had managed to get himself out of the water.

Teleport to  Yogyakarta Borobudar








No comments:

Post a Comment