Sunday 25 August 2013

Mysterious Wave

Mysterious wave is an  art installation taking you back to your childhood.



Here we are transported back to a simple time of carousels, windmills, bubbles  and the simplicity of play.











Hopscotch and climbing trees. Those innocent and fun long days of summer.












Bubbles and dreams.  This places gives you the chance to reflect and remember what it was like to be a child before technology took over.




Jumping in puddles and dirty knees.




Chalking hopscotch on the pavement and paddling pools in the garden.



I enjoyed this art installation very much. It made me think a lot about my own children and wonder if they are missing these simple things which create your memories of childhood but all in all I don't think so. We have kites and paddling pools and mad long walks with picnics in the woods but it did make me think, maybe we don't do it enough. Such a short moment in life when we have the pleasures of these simple things and it is up to me to build their memories.






Teleport to Mysterious Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment